Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-31-2017, 11:50 AM   #37
Cezza07

Drives: 2014 Toyota Yaris L
So the HIKARI H3 LED headlights I bought are frikkin AWESOME.

Highly reccomend... And on Amazon right now they have a deal where you get a free pack of LEDs with a headlight purchase. Which are also very good.

With one purchase, I got my reverse lights, forward side lights, headlights, and the trunk light. Looks so good.

(I have also replaced the brake and interior lights, all I need to do now is replace the flashers)
Old 08-24-2017, 03:21 AM   #38
07liftback

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezza07 View Post
So the HIKARI H3 LED headlights I bought are frikkin AWESOME.

Highly reccomend... And on Amazon right now they have a deal where you get a free pack of LEDs with a headlight purchase. Which are also very good.

With one purchase, I got my reverse lights, forward side lights, headlights, and the trunk light. Looks so good.

(I have also replaced the brake and interior lights, all I need to do now is replace the flashers)
Can you post some wall shots for the rest of us? Just turn on the headlights and go towards any blank wall or garage door and take a shot of how it looks on the wall. This will tell us how evenly dispersed the light is. Not only this, it will tell us how wide they are and if the hotspot is focused towards the distance, not focused on the ground 3 feet in front of your car or pointed into the sky.

A video post would be helpful too.
07liftback is offline   Reply With Quote