Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Midon
Mod Freak

Drives: 88 MR2 GT
Midons spare parts garage sale

K got to raise some cash. I have a number of things off my 08 3door for sale. I dont really know a price to set on them so if it seems a little high just lert me know what a good price is.

I will post pick's as soon as i get a chance.

Item 1 All 4 springs with less then 20k miles on them. asking $100 plus shipping if ya want to drive in to pick them up that fine as well.

Item 2 all 4 factory steel rims with the original tires with 20k miles on them. no hard driving so there plenty of tread left I had the pressure sensors removed and installed on my new rims. I really want to keep them but I need the cash so I asking $200 for them and I can ship them but it would be cheaper to just drive in and pick them up. They also come with the hubcaps and as far as I know the caps are perfect just need some cleaning. no scratches or cracks.

Item 3 Factory stereo with Aux plug and wire and I will go ahead and include the 2 metal brackets with it asking $50 plus shipping.

Item 4 Engine cover. I did a repaint on it with the leftover paint from when I painted my dash. I did not get all the release agent off so the paint started to peel. It wouldn't be to hard to clean it up the rest of the way and repaint it or carbon wrap it. asking $25 plus shipping for it

Last edited by Midon; 09-22-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Closed Thread