Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #19
ivanivanix

Drives: Yaris 5 Door Liftback White
Heads up to ppl who purchased theirs @ Mall of GA!
I attended a new owners party last week and our service mgr told us that if we bought our new Toyota at the dealership, we're entitled to a complimentary NitroFill and subsequent refills.
This morning I swang by and had my air replaced with Nitrogen in all 5 tires. Not only that, they also gave me a NitroFill 1-year membership with free roadside assistance.
So head their way and get yours. Cheers!
ivanivanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #20
Sum1Kool
Here for the Ride...

Drives: 2010 Yaris 2-door Polar White
hey guys, just trying to revive this thread. I just got my yaris about two weeks ago. Glad to see there are a couple of members aound my area. I have a white 2010 3-door. So far, I have Enkei RPF-01 wheels, tanabe springs, Greddy Ti-C exhaust, HIDs... It'll be great if we could get a meet going in the next couple of weeks. I'm new to the yaris community, but not new to modding cars. I've had a couple of projects under my belt (i.e. 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T, 2002 Audi A4, 89 CRX [still own], S2000, VW GTI, Scion XB) and now the yaris. It's a fun little car to drive and relatively cheap to mod. given that you're not trying to win any shows or break any speed records. great commuter. Well hope to catch some of you guys around town. I also go mine at mall of GA toyota.
Sum1Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #21
Jerry P
I've made a post!

Drives: AVALON
Anyone out there who doesn't have a car and is thinking of buying one, Toyota is a great choice. Getting a dealer will also be really helpful on your part. I decided that the car search should be narrowed down when I first started looking. I figured selecting one brand based on merits was probably my best bet. I decided to select Toyota because their automobiles will last me a long time and are reliable. I went to a car dealership in Atlanta after that. The car dealership was able to help me select out every little thing that I wanted in my ideal car. You can go to Toyota Atlanta GA to find a dealership near you.
Jerry P is offline   Reply With Quote