Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Central and South America
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
yukardo

Drives: My car is white
Reemplazo Swichera

Saludos,

Tengo problemas con la swichera, compré una nueva y al sustituirla el carro no enciende. Coloco la swichera vieja y si funciona.

Mi pregunta es si debo hacer algo adicional a solo reemplazarla.

Sin más que hacer referencia me despido.
yukardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Cuando dices "swichera" a que te refieres?
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I guess he didnt really want to fix the problem
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
ajjz1975

Drives: Toyota yaris 2005
Send a message via MSN to ajjz1975 Send a message via Yahoo to ajjz1975
Amigo no enciende porque estos vehiculos poseen un chip en la llave! claro y al poner el viejo switch enciende porque tu carro reconoce esa llave, mas no la del switch nuevo. sigue estos pasos con el switch nuevo y dime que tal...

If you want to save about 75% on the price of a Toyota transponder chip key, you can buy the key and program it yourself. A Toyota dealership will charge you 3 times what it will cost you to program a key yourself. Most people don't realize that you can't just make copies of keys anymore. Technology these days means computer chips in car keys so that vehicles are much harder to steal. Well you may not have your car stolen, but you may feel like you had your wallet stolen after paying $100 to have a key programmed. Follow these steps to program a Toyota transponder chip key yourself.

First you will need to purchase a blank Toyota transponder key. You can do this from the dealership, a locksmith, or an online source such as eBay. Once you have the key, take the blank key and the master key to a locksmith that he or she can duplicate the key. This will be much cheaper than the dealership.

Now that you have the newly cut key and the master key, you can program the Toyota transponder key. Sit in the driver's side of the Toyota vehicle. Press and release the brake and gas pedal simultaneously.

Insert the master transponder key. Do not turn it. Push and release the gas pedal 5 times within at least 15 seconds of inserting the master key.

Press and release the brake pedal 6 times within 20 seconds of completing step 3, then remove the master transponder key.

Insert the newly cut transponder key into the ignition, but do not turn. Press the gas pedal once.

Wait up to 2 minutes or whenever the security light on the dashboard turns off. Once the light goes off, remove the new transponder key and press the brake pedal once. The new transponder key should now be programmed. Test the key by attempting to start the engine. If the engine does not start, repeat the steps above
ajjz1975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
swichera, yaris