Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
jay cobbs

Drives: 2010 yaris sedan 4 speed auto
Arrow FIX car PAINT AND GLASS EVEN INSIDE THE CAR AND HOUSE FOR A BUCK.....READ

Hey there is Dr. Jay here. Check by other posting about the yaris and sedan MPG and other stuff. Really good. HERE'S THE SECRET.... YOU might brush your teeth. sometimes, right. Well did you know that the cheap white toothpaste is a non toxic super repair kit for many other things items ....YES its true.... repair paint scraps off bumpers and body paint. clean tough stains off glass windshelds and even messy glass stove tops and ovens and no bad smells. Even Inside you car with small scratches on plastic dash, wheel and doors parts. Have stuborn stains on plastic, even hub cabs metal or plastic! and even small scratches on laptop and screens. Outdide chairs....the list is endless !!! Yes a trip to the grocery store and 1 dollar will do it. Heres the plan...1. get a pure WHITE ONLY toothpaste. the cheap one at any store. Dollar store have big ones for a buck! Place on soft clean cloth wet cloth first but leave dry area too. Use small dab and rub area with light pressure for about a miniute. CHECK THE SPOT. REMEMBER PURE WHITE ONLY TYPE , AVOID PORIXIDE AND OTHER ADDITIVES, Sometime cheap is best.... wipe with clean area of towel. REPEAT untill problem is gone. light circular works best. if repairing straght lines just use fingernail or popcle stick, soft wood just on the line till gone lines take more time ...be patient. Fixes even scratches on your watch face....save big money... no pro fender paint repair needed. TRY IT. EVEN MIKEY LIKES IT......SAVED MY BUTT ON FENDER SCRAPS STOVE MESSES, GLASS SAP AND BUG REMOVALE on my new YARIS....cheap and non-toxiic GREAT KID CHORE.... HEY HERES A BUCK kid,GO CLEAN THE STOVE AND PUT BACK THE TOOTHPASTE back IN YOUR BATHROOM !!....BRILLANT !!...YOUR WECOME YARISWORLD....... HELPING EACHOTHER REALLY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND......... DR JAY MAKING YOUR DAY....C-YA....

Last edited by jay cobbs; 06-27-2012 at 01:32 PM.
jay cobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #2
birdman

Drives: '08 Blazing Blue Yaris LB
I use McGuires scratch remover compound but I'm going to try your method.
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~

Drives: Me: Nuts:
You're welcome.
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
husaynkhan

Drives: new vitz
Nice one dude,
husaynkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
I swear, it's the ghost of Billy Mays.

Why was he banned? The posts were just too loud?
TPA5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
That might have been me by mistake. Sorry about that, Dr Jay!

Tags
fast fix for a buck