Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
coheed

Drives: 08 BB LB
FS: 312 cc injectors, 6 1/2 Polk audio speakers and some MKIII supra parts.

Selling all this stuff because I lost my job and need a little extra money to stay afloat for a week or 2 so I'm fairly firm on prices but they're semi-negotiable.

Ok first up I have 6 312cc injectors from a N/A 2JZ. Nippon Denso top-feed number 23250-46030. All of them are fairly clean, and came out of a junkyard engine with 112XXX miles on it. Decided if I'm going to build an engine for the supra I'll need bigger injectors than that. Brand new they are $25 a piece and these have pig-tails and connectors so I'm thinking $90 obo plus shipping.

Second I have a pair of Polk Audio 6 1/2 inch coaxial speakers. Pulled them out of the Supra. They work great and have no rips or tears. Just don't need them. Maybe $40 for the pair plus shipping?

Lastly are all the Supra parts I don't need.
I have an 87 1 piece hatch wing. Only have one weather strip thing for the bottom. Needs paint badly, but there aren't any cracks or holes. Prefer to sell local but willing to ship if buyer pays. $25

Fog lights for a pre-89 front bumper. One will need some sanding to get the tint paint off of it, or you could tint the other one.... $15 plus shipping.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
coheed

Bump
Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
Form>Function

Drives: 07 Flint Sedan
Not selling the seats?

sorry about the job GLWS

Old 10-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
coheed

Only got one. Not really sure if I want to sell it though. I was going to put it in the Supra, but now I'm debating whether I want to keep the Supra or not haha. I do have a rail for the Bride that is for a 240sx if anyone wants that.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
coheed

Bumpity bump bump
Old 10-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
coheed

bump