Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
urCunts

Drives: 4 wheels and windows
Some of you need a fucking life

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14139

what a bunch of retards. I can only imagine those wanker forum members have shit going on in real life and can only communicate with the outside world via a ninja keyboard.

typical forum mentality , all act like a little mafia and hope to god your accepted

the site owner should ban most of you for been such fucking pricks
Old 09-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
Red Horse

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan A/T

Old 09-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
mazilla
advocatus diaboli

Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
got it.

My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg

Last edited by mazilla; 09-11-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
^ old troll coming back for a visit. You've missed quite a bit of entertainment with this guy.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Name:  Care-Bears-bh13.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  50.2 KB
Old 09-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
urCunts

silly prats..... what makes you think i am the banned "OP" ?
try to get away from the keyboard more and see there is a real world outside your bedrooms
Just happened to see a link about this forum on a far superior forum. Those members that took such offense should be warned about been forum nazis

jesus..your driving a fucking woman's car that is made by the Japs. So to hell with your "USA" school of thought .

Pop over to here: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...3F+USA+USA+USA

and see what real men have to say about some of you

Last edited by urCunts; 09-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Drives: e46 325
lol, made "by the japs". You're so accepting of other countries ------------------------- <snip>.

EDIT: It appears you're British. Whatever, you sound no better than an American redneck.

Last edited by Betrivent; 09-11-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #8
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

^ Also, urCunts, I tried to "post in the real man's forum" and it seems you've already been flooded by too many people abusing registration. I wonder if that's because people like you go out to other forums, incite anger, and then taunt them into coming to yours so you can all rage on him who does?
Old 09-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
well, they have a point, to a complete outsider, that thread is pretty awful... urCunts, if you must know, the recipient of the abuse in question was a pain in the ass member who would do everything in his power to ask idiotic questions and rile up members against him, causing a really bad atmosphere in here at times. At first we humored him, answered his questions diligently accurately, and he would just ignore any replies and keep repeating the same things over and over. Some of his concerns were so inane, such as wanting a metal dipstick, as our stock plastic ones are somehow not good enough. Or bragging about changing his oil every 1000 miles. Or wanting to put wings on his car so it would fly when it hit a bump, thus saving fuel. Another good one was buying one of those transmitters on ambulances and fire engines, so he'd never have to stop at a green life again... And he'd keep coming back under different accounts, commenting on his own threads. I'm sure your forum has had some obnoxious members like this over time? We had absolutely no way to permanently ban him, he's come back posting from a different IP address, until one day he must have gotten bored and stopped posting.

YarisWorld is now a much better place, if you took the time to stick around you'd see we're all really a decent bunch!

PS please do us a favor and copy what I've written up there to your forum.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #10
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

I'll do it for you, Etimago.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by urCunts View Post
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14139

what a bunch of retards. I can only imagine those wanker forum members have shit going on in real life and can only communicate with the outside world via a ninja keyboard.

typical forum mentality , all act like a little mafia and hope to god your accepted

the site owner should ban most of you for been such fucking pricks
Period? Maaaaybe the only joy of today was having your finger slip through the toilet paper? Yay, I wasted some time
Old 09-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #12
urCunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrivent View Post
^ Also, urCunts, I tried to "post in the real man's forum" and it seems you've already been flooded by too many people abusing registration. I wonder if that's because people like you go out to other forums, incite anger, and then taunt them into coming to yours so you can all rage on him who does?

No...Its down to us having a big "pikey Moment" in the Uk and many members having a crisis choosing a fridge etc

Now go and buy a real car ! Fucking hell.... Yaris are was "Au pairs" get given to drive around in .
Old 09-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #13
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Quote:
No...Its down to us having a big "pikey Moment" in the Uk and many members having a crisis choosing a fridge etc

Now go and buy a real car ! Fucking hell.... Yaris are was "Au pairs" get given to drive around in .
Sorry.. what?
Old 09-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #14
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Would someone please lock this thread, ban the OP, and allow us to move on to more productive lives?

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
urCunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Period? Maaaaybe the only joy of today was having your finger slip through the toilet paper? Yay, I wasted some time
why use toilet paper?

I use $$$ bills as they are worth fuck all and it more of a laugh !

your welcome over at Piston heads

following rules apply

1:No shirt collar buttons
2.You must own a Rolex deep sea
3.You must have spent at least 5 years in the Special forces.
4: Your wife must like it up the Bum
5:You wife must be getting that off someone else
6.You need to own at least 5 companies.
7: You must hate Pikeys
8. You must have a selection of Japanese cooking knives
9:Unless you have driven the Nurburg Ring you have no say in driving matters.
10. You need to be having a crisis at least once a month and need to share that with everyone
Old 09-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Quote:

I'd like to get a "real car", but I need the space the hatchback affords to haul my huge penis around. What do you drive?

You weren't here when "caveatipse" was a plague to this site. You spoke out of line without all the facts. In fact, this site was hacked at some point and that particular poster is the prime suspect. He was an ass far more than anyone responding in that post.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkngrv View Post
Would someone please lock this thread, ban the OP, and allow us to move on to more productive lives?
yes, no good can come out of continuing this.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
urCunts

now do you have proof or is it one of your "They have weapons of mass destruction" moments ? how do you know it was him or if its true etc ?

I drive a UR as in my user name . It does not mean "You are "
Closed Thread