Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:23 PM   #1
JustYYaris

Drives: 2007 Blazing Blue Hatch M/T
DEH-p8200R plus six disc changer

Hey guys and gals,

I have a pioneer cd player labeled deh-8200R. When I bought this, this was one step below top of the line. Has a really neat blue OLED display that has dolphins and some other displays. I have the remote for it as well, it was used very little. I would also suggest getting a new wire harness for the cd player, but the old one can be used. I also have a Pioneer 6 disc changer for sale as well. I just don't have the cable that goes from the unit to the changer, but these can be had very cheaply. This is not the fm tuner kind but the signal by cable kind that has much better sound quality. I'd like to get 150 plus shipping for everything, let me know if you're interested.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Hmm... I think a single din radio in a double din hole looks silly
Old 03-26-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
well, you can use the bottom (or top) for other useful things... cupholders, cubby hole, CD holder.. Or take a look at what echo_hrs did with his...

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 03-27-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
JustYYaris

Drives: 2007 Blazing Blue Hatch M/T
thanks for looking guys, anyone else interested? Really nice cd player, would use it myself but I have a cda-9815 that although less user friendly, I think it has better SQ options. The p8200r is very user friendly, display is bright and colorful, and has high level outputs and controls.
Closed Thread