Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #1
JudgeM

Drives: 2005 Toyota Vitz RS
Question Intermittent Wiper Control

Hello all.

I dont have the option to control the intermittent wiper delay. I know I can replace the stock but its not so easy option for me. I have Right hand drive version (wiper control stalk on left), and all the stalks I see for sale are left hand drive ones (wiper control stalk on the right)

Now rather than replacing the entire stalk, isnt there some way to tap in to the resistor/capacitor that has the set delay speed for intermittent, and attach a potentiometer to it so I can then adjust the speed to my hearts content ?

Regards,
JudgeM is offline   Reply With Quote