Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-06-2019, 08:39 PM   #1
jacobdylanlee
coloring bo0ks

Drives: 2007 red tomato
3k too high?

Thinking about ditching the yaris, i bought it 14 months ago for just over 4k, i tinted the windows, lowered it on springs, added 15x7 rotas, 2 12 inch mtx subs with an mtx 500 watt amp, drop in k&n filter and a weighted shifter. i realize these mods drop the value significantly to most people. The vehicle was repainted before i purchased it, it shows symptoms of a Maaco job. The hood is faded the roof is beginning to peel by the hatch. The car has a scuff on the passenger side quarter panel right above the wheel well. Okay so enough cons. the pros, i have maintained this car wonderfully and it is rust free originally from texas until 16 months ago, its seen one winter. In the 23000 miles ive put it on ive ran 89 octane, cleaned the k&n filter every 5k when i changed the oil. i run synthetic 0w20 in the summer and 5w20 in the winter. plugs replaced at 105k along with MAF sensor and Pcv valve. The car runs well and averages between 32 and 38 mpgs depending on how many passengers i take to work and how big of a hurry i am to get home. I started a family and a 2 door is a pain in the ass with an 8 month old. Forget craigslist im not dropping 5 dollars to get low balled and ill try market place on facebook as well as here. Car is located in 21532 Frostburg md and if you would like my phone number pm me i can call or text more pics and info almost anytime. thanks guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yaris.jpg (91.6 KB, 135 views)
jacobdylanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
I think someone would be quite happy with that little Yaris. Congrats on the growing family and GLWS!

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:22 PM   #3
justanotherdrunk

Drives: 2016 SE
nice looking car

i love the 2 door model!
justanotherdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:24 AM   #4
Leegamer

Drives: No longer own a yaris :(
Nice looking car. I'm curious as to why you ran 89 octane, though.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:44 AM   #5
College3.0

Drives: 2009 Yaris Jolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdylanlee View Post
Thinking about ditching the yaris, i bought it 14 months ago for just over 4k, i tinted the windows, lowered it on springs, added 15x7 rotas, 2 12 inch mtx subs with an mtx 500 watt amp, drop in k&n filter and a weighted shifter. i realize these mods drop the value significantly to most people. The vehicle was repainted before i purchased it, it shows symptoms of a Maaco job. The hood is faded the roof is beginning to peel by the hatch. The car has a scuff on the passenger side quarter panel right above the wheel well. Okay so enough cons. the pros, i have maintained this car wonderfully and it is rust free originally from texas until 16 months ago, its seen one winter. In the 23000 miles ive put it on ive ran 89 octane, cleaned the k&n filter every 5k when i changed the oil. i run synthetic 0w20 in the summer and 5w20 in the winter. plugs replaced at 105k along with MAF sensor and Pcv valve. The car runs well and averages between 32 and 38 mpgs depending on how many passengers i take to work and how big of a hurry i am to get home. I started a family and a 2 door is a pain in the ass with an 8 month old. Forget craigslist im not dropping 5 dollars to get low balled and ill try market place on facebook as well as here. Car is located in 21532 Frostburg md and if you would like my phone number pm me i can call or text more pics and info almost anytime. thanks guys.
Do you have more pics?
College3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #6
jacobdylanlee
coloring bo0ks

Drives: 2007 red tomato
i can text more pics it would be much esier for me to text them though. ill pm you my number
i run 89 in everything unless it calls for higher grade than that
jacobdylanlee is offline   Reply With Quote