Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-22-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
magnum555

Drives: Toyota Yaris
ABS Light

Hi folks,

I have a 2008 Toyota Yaris, I have a query regarding the abs light, i've searched a few a posts but nothing quite similar to what I am experiencing. The abs light came on, this is always on
but intermittently I'm getting the handbrake light, this comes on and goes off randomly.

Reading the abs codes from the OBD port using a paper clip I'm getting different number of codes the first instance I got the following 34, 37, and 38, and then I got 37 and 38 only.

I've seen a few different pdf's showing what the codes are but they all seem to be different, does anyone have the correct one for a 2008 Toyota Yaris? I disconnected both of the rear sensors one at a time and the same error codes were showing 37 and 38 I thought
maybe different error codes would show if each side was disconnected?

Can anyone advise further, many thanks in advance.
magnum555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abs, error code