Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
ozmdd
Reluctantly Crouched...

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB M/T
CARS & COFFEE Car Show - 2/6/2010

Dallas North Tollway @ Spring Creek Rd.

Lets get another group of Yarii together this Saturday for the Cars and Coffee event! It was a blast last fall, and you get to see an awful lot of incredible cars. We've had up to 5 members show up together, and we actually drew a nice crowd to scope-out the Yarii!

We've got to get there pretty close to 8 in order to park together, but late-comers are still welcome. You just might not be able to park with the group. This is a cool opportunity to raise awareness of the Yaris' potential for "coolness", not just an econobox. I'll be handing-out YW/MI cards.

Let's at least try to have 4 of us together!!

It starts at 8, and its generally wrapping-up by 10:30 to 11 am, so your day is still free, and the money raised goes to charity. The event is free, BTW; they make money from selling coffee and donations.

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

Who's in?

(pm me or post here if you think you can come out, and I'll try to save enough spaces.)
ozmdd is offline   Reply With Quote