Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
ruimond

Drives: Yaris YR
Small Photoshoot New Front Lip

Did a little photoshoot with my new front lip. Finally got it on after waiting a week. Enjoy!

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
ruimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
derickveliz2

Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Very nice... I like the style and personality, Photos are good too.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
y75

Drives: yaris 1.3 vvt-i 06
Nice shoot and car,the lip is same of mine seibon,your skirt is RS model 08?
y75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
BEAUTIFUL, totally clean and hot.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by derickveliz2 View Post
Very nice... I like the style and personality, Photos are good too.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y75 View Post
Nice shoot and car,the lip is same of mine seibon,your skirt is RS model 08?
Yeah the lip is the same design as the seibon, but not the CF version. The ones in Australia are abs plastic. And yes the side skirts are the RS model ones. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
BEAUTIFUL, totally clean and hot.
Thanks garm! one day i could only wish to have a yaris as fast as yours. lol.

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
Old 01-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
XYaris

Drives: '09 Yaris LB
Any plans to extend the racing stripes? I really like it as is but it is a thought...maybe photoshop it to see if you like it better with or without.

Your car looks great by the way.
XYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 AM   #7
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYaris View Post
Any plans to extend the racing stripes? I really like it as is but it is a thought...maybe photoshop it to see if you like it better with or without.

Your car looks great by the way.
I probably will, when i get a day off i''ll organise with someone to do it. But it looks ok without it atm, originally it did go all the way down though. Its just covered up now. Haha.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #8
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
i like the front lip + side skirts....no need for a rear piece!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
i like the front lip + side skirts....no need for a rear piece!
Thanks! Haha i actually got some extra rear lip "add-ons" from the person i bought the front lip from. But yeah didn't like the look of them as they weren't a full rear lip or piece. Tried them on but didn't look good. So left the rear bare! Haha.

I think the USDM rears seem abit bigger on the back compared to ours. Haha.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
thebarber
daily driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimond View Post
Thanks! Haha i actually got some extra rear lip "add-ons" from the person i bought the front lip from. But yeah didn't like the look of them as they weren't a full rear lip or piece. Tried them on but didn't look good. So left the rear bare! Haha.

I think the USDM rears seem abit bigger on the back compared to ours. Haha.
were they the rest of that yrx skirting?
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #11
ruimond

Quote:
were they the rest of that yrx skirting?
Haha it looks abit like mud guards really on the corners of the rears. Yeah their part of the skirting that comes with that model over here.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #12
thebarber
daily driver

Quote:
Haha it looks abit like mud guards really on the corners of the rears. Yeah their part of the skirting that comes with that model over here.
cool, i can see how you'd not dig them....they're pretty wimpy compared to other options you have available (or just leaving it w/o trim)
Old 01-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
JPMedina

Drives: Blazing Blue Yaris from Chile
Send a message via MSN to JPMedina
Hello friend and twin !!! :D

Gorgeus front lip and side skirt !!!

Now, are you wining to me... Hahaha...

Congratz, dude...

5 Stars for U...

xD

JPMedina
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3071598
JPMedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Looks good. I did a pretty crappy PS job of extending the stripes. I don't know the contour of the lip, so I was just guessing.

Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #15
ruimond

Quote:
cool, i can see how you'd not dig them....they're pretty wimpy compared to other options you have available (or just leaving it w/o trim)
Yeah their abit wimpy looking. We don't have to many other options here though. Wish i was in the US or Japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMedina View Post
Hello friend and twin !!! :D

Gorgeus front lip and side skirt !!!

Now, are you wining to me... Hahaha...

Congratz, dude...

5 Stars for U...

xD

JPMedina
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3071598
Hahah thanks my blue twin! Any plans for a body kit for yours later on? or you gonna leave it without a kit. It still looks great without a kit though.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #16
ruimond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Looks good. I did a pretty crappy PS job of extending the stripes. I don't know the contour of the lip, so I was just guessing.
Haha thanks for doing that for me. Yeah i was worried about the contour of the lip making the stripe look abit odd... when an extention is done....it won't be the same as when it was just one curve. Gives me an idea of what it will look like. Thanks heaps! Obviously it will look abit diff in person.

I do have some spare vinyl lying around....but not the same stuff, i can prob cut my own and just test it on the car. lol.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
Kaotic Lazagna

Here's another with stripes on the slates:

Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Haha thanks for doing that for me. Yeah i was worried about the contour of the lip making the stripe look abit odd... when an extention is done....it won't be the same as when it was just one curve. Gives me an idea of what it will look like. Thanks heaps! Obviously it will look abit diff in person.

I do have some spare vinyl lying around....but not the same stuff, i can prob cut my own and just test it on the car. lol.
No problem. I'm sure it'll look better in person. I say give it a try. You can always take it off if you don't like it.