Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
riceboy

Drives: icebox
Sponsors Classifieds Area - Question to MODS..

Can we add a rule that would ensure that all future postings are accompanied with pricing?

With the internet, price checking is a reality,.. why not just post your best price and make it final, this will save a lot of back and forth pm's and emails... It'll just streamline the process, and if there is a yarisworld.com exclusive for pricing then it will ensure the best pricing possible.....
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #2
YarisBueller
Administrator

Well, I cant really make that a rule because I think its unreasonable. I really believe in marketplace freedom, which means this: let a buyer list his product how he wants to list it. If he wants to sell his yaris for $1 or for $150,000 thats his choice. The marketplace will tell him his pricing is too high or too low. The same goes for listing prices as you mentioned.

Posts in which the price is mentioned will almost always result in a better sale because it will weed out ppl that dont want it at a certain price and will get more serious interest from the serious buyers. But if someone chooses not to list a price then they have to deal with all the crap-out buyers.

That is for the private classifieds area.

As for the sponsors area, they can list products as they wish since they are paying to keep yarisworld alive, I personally appreciate every dollar they have given to yarisworld, I never realized what it costs to run a site and let them conduct their bussiness (without spam of course) as they please :)
YarisBueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
riceboy

Drives: icebox
fair enough, thanks for the consideration..
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote