Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
EleKid
Eugenie たでし

Drives: '09 Blazing Blue Liftback
PRAY/HOPE FOR JAPAN

BUY THIS STICKER AND HELP JAPAN
www.weprayforjapan.com
ORDER STICKERS FROM THE SITE BELOW*
http://www.forjapan.bigcartel.com/
$5 per sticker ♥ All proceeds will be donated to Red Cross Japan ♥
”Pray For Japan” Black/White
"Hope For Japan” Black/White
*WE ARE NON-PROFIT*

**Donating to intermediaries like this can be risky. Make sure you only donate to those that you trust and that you know will give 100% of the proceeds/profits to the organization they say they will.**

Buy stickers! ALL profits go to charity for Japan! Think of this as getting a sticker to show your support.

Creator of the logo!
www.atorresphoto.com
Here is his contribution to the cause:

www.weprayforjapan.com
On Facebook: weprayforjapan
Old 03-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
JDfan33

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Seriously?!?!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #3
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDfan33 View Post
Seriously?!?!
What's the problem?
Old 03-18-2011, 03:12 AM   #4
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
I ordered one, and a different one from the link here: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33701
Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
EckoDG
Banned NOT!

Drives: Car
im thinking of getting one ..
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
I want to get one but not from Red Cross. Nothing against them but I've read about how long it takes for their donations to reach wherever the problem area is, and it's much too long of a delay. It should be near instant that proceeds reach the victims, not a delayed time span due to paperwork and tax writeoffs, etc ,etc.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #7
devinlamothe

Drives: '07 Yaris HB
Ordered one of those stickers.

For those that want to donate DIRECTLY to the Japanese Red Cross's efforts, you can donate directly to them via their website - only catch is you have to donate in YEN and nothing else.

I gave them ¥5000.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
contraband831
El Huevo

Drives: 2007 Liftback
When donating to the red cross and u dont choose a specific cause/destination the funds will be sent to wherever they want but since this is a direct donation for the red cross in Japan funds will reach them quickly...so im in for one...

Old 03-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #9
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I am down for 2
Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
marlondog
Shut your fricken suck!!!

Drives: 07' liftback
I would donate to SONY. MY gf works for them, and says they will match the amount you donate.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #11
detroiter

I posted the links up on a local detroit car forum within the passed 30 minutes or so. Few people already bought stickers, including me and one even bought a tshirt. Alot of members on that forum so i'm sure more will be donating :)
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #12
Revsson

Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT
bump
Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #13
detroiter

has anyone recieved their stickers yet? I donated on the 18th and still have recieved nothing.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #14
detroiter

Still didn't recieve anything :( Hope I havn't been taken for a ride
Old 03-26-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
johnny_vitz

Drives: 2005 Toyota Echo
I just ordered 2
Old 03-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #16
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.

Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroiter View Post
Still didn't recieve anything :( Hope I havn't been taken for a ride
Same here, I ordered on the 18th as well. I just hope they at least donated the money like they said they would.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #17
detroiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeroyuy01195 View Post
Same here, I ordered on the 18th as well. I just hope they at least donated the money like they said they would.

Yeah, me too. It would be nice if the sticker came today or in the next few days at the very least. But I donated the money to help out Japan more so than for just a sticker. Hope atleast they did the right thing and donated it like they should.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #18
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
I got mine a couple days ago.
Closed Thread