Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
YodaBird

Drives: Gray
Shrining Rims and Blood

What is the best wax or spray for shining up chrome rims and the same for shining up tires ?

What can be used to get blood out of plastic of the interior of the car and the carpet ceiling of the interior of a car. There are some solutions online I found, I want to hear from anyone what they found the best method, there is a little on the interior door from a finger wound :)
YodaBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~

Drives: Me: Nuts:

finger wound... uh huh.
That's what they all say. :P
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
Absolutely Red 12
Asshole

Drives: 2012 and 2013!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaBird View Post
What is the best wax or spray for shining up chrome rims and the same for shining up tires ?

What can be used to get blood out of plastic of the interior of the car and the carpet ceiling of the interior of a car. There are some solutions online I found, I want to hear from anyone what they found the best method, there is a little on the interior door from a finger wound :)
Rent Pulp Fiction!!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
CoryM

Drives: 2009 5-door, 5-speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaBird View Post

For cleaning I use "spraynine". It's pretty aggressive so you wouldn't want to use at full strength regularly, but works well on stains. For bad stains spray on, scrub with brush, shopvac out. Then spray water on and shopvac out until cleaner is gone.
CoryM is offline   Reply With Quote