Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
djhuddy2442

Drives: 2008 toyota yaris hatchback
new yaris build coming

So i cant really say much right now but im going to be building my Yaris on the 15th of sept. For reasons i can not disclose right now I wont be saying who is building and helping with the setup and tune of my Yaris, but when it is done i will be posting track times and dyno sheets to show the power of my Yaris.
djhuddy2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
D&D
It's Quacktastic!

Drives: '07 Yaris Hatch
cool story bro.

;)
D&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
Absolutely Red 12
Asshole

Drives: 2012 and 2013!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhuddy2442 View Post
So i cant really say much right now but im going to be building my Yaris on the 15th of sept. For reasons i can not disclose right now I wont be saying who is building and helping with the setup and tune of my Yaris, but when it is done i will be posting track times and dyno sheets to show the power of my Yaris.
Why,is youre wife reading this???
Old 09-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely Red 12 View Post
Why,is youre wife reading this???
Sometime within the last few weeks I was reading a comment some guy made re a posted story on some news site. The guy was signed in from some site that allowed 'picture icons to 'follow' him (be included in the post). He had one icon. It showed the international symbols for a man and a woman (like you'd see on the restroom door at most large retail establishments in the U.S.). The man is on his knees and in a position as if he would be facing Mecca and praying, EXCEPT that he has one arm up in the air with a magnetic stripped Eurocard in his hand. He's not in a church. His focus is the same style international symbol of a woman, standing there with her hands on her hips. This caused me to LOL. I saved the icon and it is the current desktop background on my MacBook Pro.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:53 AM   #5
D&D
It's Quacktastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookandcrannycar View Post
Sometime within the last few weeks I was reading a comment some guy made re a posted story on some news site. The guy was signed in from some site that allowed 'picture icons to 'follow' him (be included in the post). He had one icon. It showed the international symbols for a man and a woman (like you'd see on the restroom door at most large retail establishments in the U.S.). The man is on his knees and in a position as if he would be facing Mecca and praying, EXCEPT that he has one arm up in the air with a magnetic stripped Eurocard in his hand. He's not in a church. His focus is the same style international symbol of a woman, standing there with her hands on her hips. This caused me to LOL. I saved the icon and it is the current desktop background on my MacBook Pro.
Why not just post the pic instead of trying that hard to describe it? Lol
Old 09-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #6
nookandcrannycar

Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
I did that once before using some site that another Yarisworld member uses (can't remember the name of of that site) and can't remember how I did it. Before writing the previous messages I did a search (with an abbreviated version of that description) to see if the picture/icons would come up so that I could post a link. The picture/icon didn't come up....pretty much all the hits that displayed re that search were re sex positions. No Joke!
Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #7
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
instead of using a website link. Just upload it off your laptop... Take a screenshot of your background, save it and upload it...
Old 09-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
gollygirl1

Drives: YR Yaris 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post

I thought the same thing - LOL.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #9
nookandcrannycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
instead of using a website link. Just upload it off your laptop... Take a screenshot of your background, save it and upload it...
It used to be (with Yarisworld) that you had to go through a 3rd party site to post a pic. Has this changed?
Old 09-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
D&D
It's Quacktastic!

best sites to upload to for use on most forums (all of these allow remote linking):

photobucket.com
imgur.com
dropbox.com
Old 09-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #11
nookandcrannycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookandcrannycar View Post
It used to be (with Yarisworld) that you had to go through a 3rd party site to post a pic. Has this changed?
I did a search for the default jpeg name and a link appeared:

http://www.lolthis.com/img/internati...-marriage-1611
Old 09-10-2013, 04:19 AM   #12
Lippitt

Drives: honda accord
Good luck with the Yaris, good luck with your wife, ahaha.
It's nice to do it that way
Lippitt is offline   Reply With Quote