Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
SkittlePig

Drives: Graphite YRS Manual
Finally!!!

Hello

I am new here, 1st post and tomorrow is the day I finally get my new Yaris...

Really excited about the new car but a little disappointed in the service I am getting from my local Toyota dealer, apparently they don't want me to give them money lol.

When I went in originally went in I was looking at a Corolla but the Yaris just suited me more... Mind you I'm 6'3 110 kgs lol but oh well the car picks you right.

Anyway when I first went in there the salesman was awesome and gave me a massive discount on a demo they had. I had to say no because I wanted a HB 1.5. I came back 3 days later and was ready to go ahead, turns out the salesman left/sacked i don't know but he was not there any more. That's when i was introduced to Geoff.

Turns out Geoff is a douche and does not know anything about Toyota lol. Every time I asked a question I got "I don't know" but that's not the part that annoyed me.

When they found the car I wanted it was in Victoria, I live in the Hunter region. Anyway they asked me to put a deposit because of the freight that i would get back upon arrival of the car, $500. Did that and waited. Few days later i make a call, see if they know when the trucks rocking up... Turns out they sold that car after I had already signed a contract... and Geoff only found out due to the fact I rang up, Don't know how long it would have taken him to find out

Stuffed around i rang Sydney... they could get me one in in 2 days. I ring my Toyota back and apparently they have a new Yaris on the way... Geoff refuses to tell me where from. Swear words ensue... he still does not know anything... Anyway finally it arrived and i can pick it up tomorrow.

Sorry if it seems like a rant I have just never had such a hard time giving someone money and I work nights and a lad off days bought a car from them and he said the service was great... just a little ticked off... lol oh well I hope the joys my Yaris will bing will make up for it lol
SkittlePig is offline   Reply With Quote