Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
Buckethead

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
More questions

First of all I wanna thank all of you that have been responding, and adding to my threads. I'd be well uniformed if it wasn't for all of you. Glad we have each others back when it comes to our Yari's!

With that outta the way more dumb questions!

In case of an accident, or vandalism, damages, who would you call first? The insurance company or the dealer? I ask because my Yaris has the Platinum extended service warranty/lojack etc., included. And its just stuff that keeps crossing my mind living in the ghetto. What to do in case s*** happens? My car has every kind of "in case s*** happens" protection. I just need to know the steps involved. Like in order. FYI kind of stuff, ya know.

Thanks, again my Yaris friends!
Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #2
johnnyfive

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
if you think that it is something that the dealer agread to take care of if it happened, i would call them first, because they wont up your premium ;)
johnnyfive is offline   Reply With Quote