Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
Freestylin

Drives: 09 Blizzard Pearl RS LB
FS: Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs / Tokico Blue Struts & Shocks

*SORRY GUYS, THE FULL SUSPENSION IS SOLD!* :)

Up for sale is my aftermarket suspension with approximately 3000kms of use. Included will be the following:
  • (2) Tein Front Springs, 3.0kg/mm spring rate
  • (2) Tein Rear Springs, 3.5kg/mm spring rate
  • (2) Tokico Blue Struts
  • (2) Tokico Blue Shocks

These lowering springs will give you a drop of approximately 1.9" all round on the Hatchbacks and possibly even lower when the springs settle in. For Sedans, I believe they can go a bit lower with a 2.1" drop in the front and 2.3" in the rear. The Tokico Blue struts/shocks combined with the Tein S-Techs rides nice and firm while maintaining ride comfort. These parts are practically brand new, as they have seen very little mileage. The reason for the low mileage on the suspension is due to the fact that my car is only driven in the Summer. Nothing is wrong with these parts, just that I have recently installed a new suspension setup for adjustability.

Update (01/01/2014): Sorry for the extremely late pictures guys. Been in and out of the country due to work. [PLEASE READ] Upon closer inspection on one of the shocks, I just realized that the first 2 threads have been stripped at the top of the piston rod where the nut goes. This must have occurred at the autoshop when they removed my suspension to install a different setup. I believe this shock can still work perfectly fine as long as you can figure out how to put the nut on without the first 2 threads. Due to this, I will lower my asking price by $50.

Asking Price: SOLD!

Pictures:

Please contact me via PM if you are interested. Shipping quotes will be provided if you give me your location and zip/postal code.

Thanks
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna

Last edited by Freestylin; 02-07-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Updated product description and included pictures.
Freestylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
Freestylin

Been getting PMs about selling the struts/shocks & springs separately. I am willing to do so as long as I have a buyer for each.
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna
Old 05-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
I'm still waiting for that shipping quote on both.

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
Freestylin

Shall have pics for all by tomorrow.

Mason, I'll get you a quote once I have a box and the items weighed out.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
gojon17

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2011
have u sold the springs yet????
gojon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
Freestylin

Still available.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #7
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris
need pic of the strut with the damage ...please also how much if u shipped all to Collingwood , Ontario .
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #8
Freestylin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
need pic of the strut with the damage ...please also how much if u shipped all to Collingwood , Ontario .
This is the best picture I can get of the stripped 2 threads at the top. PM me if you are still interested and I'll get you a shipping quote. Thanks.

Last edited by Freestylin; 01-01-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #9
Exiwolfman

is that the pic of the rear shock from what i can see...i know it uses a two nuts on top to hold it in..maybe fixable....anyhow my postal is L9Y 0A5 Collingwood Toyota.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #10
Freestylin

Quote:
is that the pic of the rear shock from what i can see...i know it uses a two nuts on top to hold it in..maybe fixable....anyhow my postal is L9Y 0A5 Collingwood Toyota.
Yes, that would be a picture of the rear shock.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #11
Exiwolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylin View Post
Yes, that would be a picture of the rear shock.
ok.... let me know on the shipping cost ty...for both struts and springs .
Old 01-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #12
Freestylin

Quote:
ok.... let me know on the shipping cost ty...for both struts and springs .
PM'ed.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #13
Exiwolfman

replied
Old 01-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #14
Christian_Yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris S
Sell the two Front springs only?
Christian_Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:09 AM   #15
Freestylin

^ Sorry. Looking to sell everything as a package. Or possibly part out the springs / struts separately.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #16
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
oh how i wish ur in toronto>>.

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the object. Torque is how far you move that object.."
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #17
Exiwolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Shipping ...if im correct to Collingwood was around 50$ for everything. ...was going to get this but got summer wheels insted
Old 01-30-2014, 07:06 PM   #18
Freestylin

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
I can provide you a shipping quote if you are interested. Let me know!