Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Middle East
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #35
charlieXX
Corporate Slave

Drives: 2010 Yaris YX aka "Cutie"
Get your grammar right first it sounds so cheap if you know what I mean.

And by the way after re-examining your calculations you did not include the cost of repairs done to your car when it was crashed from the rear and crashed from the front as well so I guess you'd need to recover part of those damages or the new buyer will not appreciate the damages your car had in under 2 years, so I guess besides reading comprehension skills enhancement eh you need driving skills enhancement do you need some, I maybe free every 11-12 midnight every Friday and Saturday.

As to with Francis of Toyota are you going to tell him of the damages you are hiding in your car or you want a helping hand as I know the guy as well and could share your moments to him...ha ha ha ha pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubospawis View Post
Since you don’t really want to answer the question and you are running away. It is ok.

I envy you so much because you are very humble, very respectful and very smart. So smart that you can not answer 2 questions.
And for my last post for also, I would like to complement your insulting jokes also, here’s mine.

“Ang alamat ng Rats Ass”
Charlie Balakubak always don’t give a damn. He so much love the rats ass that he do not want to give it and come dinner time he put a grind of salt and eat it.

CharlieXX: Independent Pinoy Yaris Owner in Riyadh...... Not connected to any organization and don't NEED to.
Keep your ride rockin and rollin
charlieXX is offline   Reply With Quote