Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-26-2006, 09:25 PM   #19
oktaren

Drives: 07yarisliftback04aveohatchback
what thickness should i be looking for in the vinyl? anyone know...
oktaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #20
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktaren
no one is interested?
a guy sells these PRE-SHAPED and CUT for the Yaris on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...spagenameZWD1V

there are a few other people who sell this kit, now. But XtremeCity was the original seller of the design for the Yaris..

Old 07-27-2006, 06:01 AM   #21
oktaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD_Yaris
a guy sells these PRE-SHAPED and CUT for the Yaris on Ebay:

there are a few other people who sell this kit, now. But XtremeCity was the original seller of the design for the Yaris..

actually, that is one of the companies that i talked to about a group buy and they would be willing to do it. its 4 mil, which is why i asked what thickness we should use? someone said they used 8 mil i believe. but this company offers a 5 year warranty and has guarenteed that it will not turn yellow.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:29 AM   #22
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktaren
actually, that is one of the companies that i talked to about a group buy and they would be willing to do it. its 4 mil, which is why i asked what thickness we should use? someone said they used 8 mil i believe. but this company offers a 5 year warranty and has guarenteed that it will not turn yellow.
cool. I would be interested as well, i'm gonna put some cool stickers on top of the vinyl...just for pimp's sake...
Old 07-28-2006, 08:38 AM   #23
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD_Yaris
cool. I would be interested as well, i'm gonna put some cool stickers on top of the vinyl...just for pimp's sake...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bling.JPG (11.8 KB, 49 views)
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #24
oktaren

Ok, I have found some prices...and its a pretty good deal. They have 4 mil thickness, guarentee it for 5 years against anything (yellowing, damage, etc)

these are precut and shaped for the yaris. They will be around $18 for the hood or $18 for the bumper. If you would like both of them, you would get a discount and it would be $33 for both. They would all be shipped to my house for free but each individual would have to be willing to pay for shipping from my house to your house. I was told by the company it usually costs about $5 for one kit or the other, and about $8 for both combined.

We would only need 5 or more to get this deal, but even if we get more this is the cheapest they can give us, which is price they sell to dealers.

I will be posting something in the classified area as soon as i get a response from the company again just to make sure everything is ok. At that time I will post some more about the product etc.

anyone have any questions about the deal or the product itself?