Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
Blown_xa

Drives: Scion xA
Another good weekend of racing... this time w/o my car

Aside from autocrosses, occasional drag racing and time attacks... I also streetluge. I started streetluge in 1999 after being to old to comptete in soap box derby ( raced since I was 9). I competed seriously between 2001 to 2006, and was doing quite well near the end. I was ranked as high as 8th in world rankings ( would have earned me a spot in X Games, but luge was dropped). My highlights included a 3rd place at a world cup event, along side Andy Lally ( now a professional Rolex, Grand am, and Nascar driver.) I also podiumed in the Montreal Top challenge in 2005.

After a 6 year break, I dove back into it. I competed in race #1 of the IGSA NorAm series, in Windham, NY. Took home 2nd place! David Dean took home 1st place, after coming fresh off a win from Newton's Nation world cup event in Australia weeks prior.

Ptuning.com
Blown_xa is offline   Reply With Quote