Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-07-2018, 11:44 PM   #1
ABSPLASTIC

Drives: Twin-charged rotary V8 w/nos
You need to come back and check out Tahoe (:

Yes, California can be very yank/yuppie, but you have to understand that it's no different than New York and a few other busy states.

If you do plan on venturing back to the US, post something in advance. Maybe this forum can help you survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoidberg444 View Post
Yes. I have been to Yosemite and up through the mountains over to Arizona. Back through the mammoth lakes area. I've also been to Monterey, LA and SF. I didn't get a chance to see the Seqoias when i was there sadly. I might in the future though if i go back.

I'd live in just about any other state except CA if i was a yank. Its expensive and very overcrowded. I liked Arizona a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ABSPLASTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
zoidberg444

Drives: Yaris 06 - 5dr hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABSPLASTIC View Post
You need to come back and check out Tahoe (:

Yes, California can be very yank/yuppie, but you have to understand that it's no different than New York and a few other busy states.

If you do plan on venturing back to the US, post something in advance. Maybe this forum can help you survive!
Yeah. I've been to New York. Upstate is pretty nice. So are Vermont and New Hampshire but NYC itself... Its an experience. There is nowhere like it but I don't know how people live there!

I've been to 13 states. Still got plenty to see. I do think at some point if i got laid off from work or changed jobs and had enough savings and no mortgage I might come over to the US for 6 months. Buy a cheap vehicle and spend 6 months on the road to see as much as possible.