Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #1
NYC-SE

Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
3rd Gen Sport Pedals ?

I have a 2014 SE auto and want to add sport pedals. I know Toyota used to sell OBX or Autobahn Kraftwerks pedal covers but stopped after the whole unintended acceleration nonsense. Those are the covers I want BUT I can’t find any for sale AND I don’t know if they would fit anyway.

I found these for a 2nd gen manual Yaris

http://www.ebay.com/itm/autobahn-kar...f312b4&vxp=mtr

First question, does anybody know if the gas pedal cover would fit the 3rd gen pedal? It is shaped a little different than the 2nd gen pedal, it has a rounded end on one side. It looks like it might fit with some massaging but I don’t have any actual measurements to compare. So does anybody know, or better yet does anybody have this pedal set on a 3rd gen car and can confirm that the gas pedal fits?

Even if the gas pedal cover does fit it would still leave me without an auto brake pedal cover, but I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/autobahn-kar...e258f7&vxp=mtr

It’s designed for a Scion TC but the brake cover looks just like the auto cover for the Yaris. It looks like it would fit too, but again I have no measurements to compare. So second question, does anybody know? Some quick research online says that the stock OEM brake pedal for the TC and the Yaris share a part number, but the pictures for the stock pedals look different.

I’d be willing to buy both pedal sets if I would be able to fashion a Yaris auto set from both of them, but cheap bastard that I am I would hate to spend the money and wind up with nothing usable.

Thanks in advance.
NYC-SE is online now   Reply With Quote