Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #1
umm_bacon
Medium Pimpin

Drives: 07 Gerbil Powered Hatchback
Questions?

I admit before hand that this has pretty much been addressed many times over, but for one last time...

I am thinking about the Tanabe Medallion Touring, AEM CAI, and the Megan Header. My question is will this set off the check engine light? Would I need one of those CEL Fix thingies? Is this a bad idea? I am afraid of effing up the O2 sensor or something. Has anyone done this specific setup? If you have read my posts my ideas change by the hour, but I am starting to think this might be worth dusting off the credit card for...Advice one way or the other? Another setup, something altogether different? I am not going to lower the beast, I will say that up front...Thanks, and I know most of this has been addressed before, but you all seem to have good insights, and one more go can't hurt. Should I just give up on performance mod dreams and just enjoy the Yaris as is? Thanks again.
umm_bacon is offline   Reply With Quote