Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #11
Parmas

Drives: Vitz RS Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LlIoN View Post
Bearings and springs are not the stock ones. Springs are heavier duty.... As far as the 10k, yes, it MIGHT withstand it, but not for long. It obviously wouldn't be reliable. If you want 10k consistent, he can build you a motor for that. His price is right around $3500.
Re: Springs, If he said they aren't stock so why on Gude Describtion say:

"7. Valve springs all Gude performance camshafts are designed to operate to extreme rpm on stock valve springs, we spent countless hours designing and developing profile which WILL NOT require a high pressure valve spring which can cause added friction and valve stem failure due to the high loading of stiffer springs vale stem failure will usually cause major engine damage.."

Re: 10Krpm ... I am thinking to build more my motor but I never thought of reving it near 10K neither
Parmas is offline   Reply With Quote