Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
Lil Abner

Drives: 2009 3dr LB Manual
Well, I agree with the OP about this issue. It's not a "puddle" on the wiper cowling. It comes directly from the nozzle itself. Now, it COULD be a puddle directly UNDER the nozzle, possibly due to a leaky connection with the hose/nozzle. I also want to try to get a video of it to silence the keyboard commandos. But driving on the highway, in traffic, with my "clown car" is down-right stupid. People have no respect for the Yaris.

But yeah, this forum does have a lot of people who care more about trolling than providing useful information. You just learn to ask a question, and ignore the idiots.
Lil Abner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
bkndacn

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
Idk if any of this negativity is towards me ... but I was just stating that I have the same problem and giving my opinion on the reason why it is happening!

I though thats what forums like this are for?

I guess well just have to find out when/if the OP posts the vid...
Old 02-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #21
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkndacn View Post
Idk if any of this negativity is towards me ... but I was just stating that I have the same problem and giving my opinion on the reason why it is happening!

I though thats what forums like this are for?

I guess well just have to find out when/if the OP posts the vid...
It's not towards you. Check the OP's post with the quote to find out.

Like you, I'm interested to find out what it is. I'm not saying it isn't happening and I think most people that say it's just water in the cowl aren't saying it isn't happening either. We're just offering our experience with a similar problem.
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:54 AM   #22
birdman

Drives: '08 Blazing Blue Yaris LB
Come to think of it that is a little annoying every time I use the squirters on the highway. Not a big deal. I will say the wipers work better than my '03 Audi A4 by a mile. Sold the Audi and kept the Yaris.
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote