Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
My new-to-me yaris(kind of...)

well, i just couldn't get away from the 'yarisworld family'! if you've been reading any of my recent posts you know i've been in the market for a second-car for a little while now. i've been looking at used fits and yarii and found a few i liked, but they basically were going to wipe-out all my savings. yeah, i would have had a newer car, but it was going to cost me!

anyways, i've heard some decent things from the canadians on here(and a couple americans) about the echo and thought 'why not?'. found some with not that much more mileage, a bit more wear and tear, same center-mount instrument cluster(which i like), and less than HALF the best price i could find on the yaris or fit.

found an 01 2-door in white(like my old car) with 2/3 the miles of my 07! it's a manual too! yeah...it's a little beat-up on the outside, but i got a good deal on it and should(hopefully) provide realiable transportation to/from work and for errands around town. so wish they made the 2-door hatchback in america, but that's only for our canadian friends...

pic from the dealership(just got it home and not really sure it's photo-shoot material, but whatever):

toad is offline   Reply With Quote