Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-13-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
mikastefh

Drives: car
Strange sound during ignition

Hello again guys
Well, every time I start my yaris after a rather long pause (nearly 6hours approximately) a failing clinking sound is heard - the car is trying to ignite and start but it continuously "loop".

I have to shutdown and restart for the second time and then, it will start for sure!... The second time ignition always start no matter what.

Does anybody has this problem too?

PS: I have an automatic transmission.
mikastefh is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off