Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
nawzzzz

No loss of mileage, cheap, only there when i need it, easy install.... sounds like what I want :)

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...f410aba4a5a3ba

looks promising?

Anyone have experience with it, everyone says the install is extremely easy, but I don't see anything directly written up on the scions/yaris. Looks very straight forward (dry shot), but what about the fuel management?
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:14 PM   #2
riceboy

Drives: icebox
my experience is that you don't wanna run it dry.... it's always better to run it wet.. btw you may want to look at bumping up the internals before fooling around with it... and make sure you have suppliers that can top up the bottle for you... up here there aren't too many shops that carry it, and it can be a problem...
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:48 AM   #3
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
i'm in chicago, should be no issues with toppin off teh bottle.

The internals, at least from waht I've gathered, can handle a 50 shot no problem as long as you have intake/headers.

I'd run a 35 shot for cruisin around/the occasional sprint... and drop in the 50 when getting serious... although a 50 shot I'd have to use sparingly I'd imagine.

Thing about it though, supercharger kits +40 hp easily, and thats always there... figure a 50 shot is there even a few times a week, it should still be less, maybe no more than the same wear on the motor.

or am i way off?
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote