Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
miiser

Drives: yaris 2009
Which wires are for rear speakers??

Hi,

I want to know which of these wires are meant to be for the rear speakers.
My car it’s a hb 2009 yaris with 4 doors, but from factory didn’t came with rear speakers, so there are no wires inside the door. However I saw somewhere that the wires for them, are in the panel behind the driver-passenger seatbelt and they end there. In the picture there are all these wires that are meant to go inside the rear door but only 2 (the red and the pink one) goes inside the tube and into the rear door, so I assume these are for the rear electrical locks (manual rear windows).
So the red and the green wires (that they are more fat than the others, the light blue, and the thin red and white wires doesn’t seem to do anything there. So 2 of them must be the rear speaker harness right?? But which 2??

(Keep in mind that neither of these wires are for the seatbelt mechanism. These wires are yellow and they end further down)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by miiser; 03-07-2018 at 10:33 AM.
miiser is offline   Reply With Quote