Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #11
cdaddy626

Drives: 2009 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQ View Post
Haven't been around the forum lately. Sure is alot of unrelated stuff on this tread now. Anyway, my DIY was set up for a hatchback. Something to try. Does the button on the door unlock all the doors? If it does, are you sure you tapped into that wire? This is where a sedan may be different than a LB.
I too have a hatchback, and yes the button on door unlocks all doors. Not sure if I am on the right wire, I tapped in in accordance with your DIY and CTScott's addition with using the green unlock wire.
cdaddy626 is offline   Reply With Quote