Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
drbilal

Drives: BELTA SEDAN
UPDATE: My Belta, Kit, Grill, Lids and more!

Hey everyone

Id like to start by saying that whatever small "mods" ive done to my car are 100% thanks to the great info from memebers of this site, and its unfortunate that the forums were hacked but lets all work together to rebuild (and now hopefully ill be able to help some ppl out as well)

Ok, now on to the car. I am a proud owner of a 2006 Belta Sedan I imported the car directly from Japan to Pakistan, where I currently live and work as a Dentist (26 years old, not that anyone prob cares) There TONS of Vitz on the roads over here but very few Belta sedans, esp none with any sort of modification done to them. Here are some pics for now and I will update this thread with more as my work continues. Im sorry for the shit quality pics as I took them all with my iphone, the rest ill use my proper digi cam for.

Before kit:

AFTER KIT: (note: The kit isnt complete, as it was JUST painted and still has to be smoothed out and have compound put on, so these are rough)

Interior:

Specs: RPM Meter, Sony XAV-W1 in dash touch screen, Sony 1000w woofer, 2 amps, Boschman 1000 wat and generic 500 wat. 2X Boschman speakers in the front and 2X kenwood speakers in the back (500 wat) Changed the leds for the roof lights and the front lights above the rearview mirror to white. Reverse night vision cam installed. And this is interior/exterior, but ive also installed a Sparco exhaust and HGK spark plugs. Also, as you can see in the pics above, i have tints on the front windows and also on the rear large window, and HIDS in my foglights.

THINGS TO COME:

1) From Cali Yaris: Front grill, deep,with black mesh. (RS logo to be added)
2) Eyelids (also from cali)
3) Yes, i know i should drop it, its just that the roads around here blow so Im worrying about scrapage.
4) Sway bar
5) Air intake
6) clean up the terrible looking setup in my trunk (sub and amps)

I should God willing have the grill and eyelids in the next 2-3 days and will post more pics up once I get those installed. Hope you guys like it, ive been working hard! Its extremely hard to get Yaris/Belta stuff here in Pakistan so ive had to make do with what I could create myself or order from abroad.

Oh, and a side note on the body kit. As you can see, I didnt change the entire bumpers, but had the extenders or however u call them installed. Front, back and side skirts. I had this custom made from a shop down here, by drawing out the design I wanted and letting them go to work.

If ive named something wrong or made any mistakes please forgive me, im new at all this!

Cheers

Doc

Last edited by drbilal; 10-29-2008 at 02:41 PM.
drbilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
Some great mods there!
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
drbilal

Thank you!

I havent come across any other Beltas on this site, anyone else rollin in the B? (I know there are a bunch of Yaris sedans, but wondering if anyone has the Belta, not that it makes much diff :) )

Last edited by drbilal; 10-19-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
We've got so many yarisworld members who have the Belta/Vios/Yaris sedan. Unfortunately, we've lost so much information since being hacked. Please stay tuned as everyone begins to repost.
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
drbilal

UPDATE:

Multiple coats of paint are now complete, and I had the front grills sprayed black to match the others. Items from Garm should be here soon and ill post some more pics up then!

I also got a rearview mirror that has a build in lcd to display my reverse cam etc, pics of that will be up shortly.

Comments would be appreciated so I can know if something doesnt look right or if I can improve :)

Thnaks
Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #6
Minne_Yaris

Drives: 08 Polar White Sedan
can't wait to see how everything looks... but so far very NICE
Old 10-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
eco

Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan
Lookin good,keep up the good work,I really like the HU choice,Sony makes some of the best electronics.
eco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
bikegerm

Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
Dude.. your ride is lookin' goooood !! You need to replace your console vent/ac/fan lights with leds from autolumination. I put blue leds in to match my HU. Got the mod bug don't ya?

Also... how did you get your car from Japan to Pakistan? What did they charge you for that type of transport? I had my car trucked from California to Tennessee, approx. 2000 miles across the states. Cost me $1100.

Welcome !!!
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned

Drives: '08 Lexus IS-F
Send a message via AIM to TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Nice! HIDs in the fogs!

Sponsored by: Micro Image
http://microimageonline.com
TEHxFALLEN V1.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #10
drbilal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegerm View Post
Dude.. your ride is lookin' goooood !! You need to replace your console vent/ac/fan lights with leds from autolumination. I put blue leds in to match my HU. Got the mod bug don't ya?

Also... how did you get your car from Japan to Pakistan? What did they charge you for that type of transport? I had my car trucked from California to Tennessee, approx. 2000 miles across the states. Cost me $1100.

Welcome !!!
Thanks everyone, glad you like the changes so far.

I plan to change the ac nobs leds soon, im probably going to go for a clean white led look.

Well as far as the car import, over here most dealers import the cars from abroad since, obv, there are very few cars actually made here. A dealer has various charges for importing depending on if its a single car order or multiple. The avg cost for import thru a dealer (when u sign a contract to buy the vehicle after it arrives) can vary from 2000$ to much more. The belta ran me about 2200$ for import, and then a hefty tax on top of that. How exactly they got it here or what they did is a mystery to me :P But this is Pakistan, crazy shit goes down here lol.

More pics soon.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
jrjanjason
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris Sedan
Hey Doc!

Those are great mods!

jrjanjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #12
neo1985

Drives: yaris hb s
Send a message via MSN to neo1985
nice done
neo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #13
drbilal

Ok some big updates today :) Got my items from Garm day ago and had em painted (eyelids and grill) And btw if I have these eyelids on backwards (they seem right to me) im gona slap myself lol.

I cant tell you how much diff the grill and lids have made but im sure if you look at the first pic posted way above and then compare it to these its freakin night and day.

I will get some good pics with my digi cam once ive put a proper coat of wax on soon, but for now these iphone shots will have to do.

Comments are welcome!

I plan to get the same mesh used in the grill to cover the "vents" that are blow the grill. I think that will go well.
More pics will be up soon (better quality) and a BIG thanks to Garm (caliyaris), yaris worlds #1 vendor!

Last edited by drbilal; 10-29-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #14
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
awww.. thanks!

Looks GREAT!!!
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
looks really good with the grill painted to match. most members here leave it unpainted and put it on! looks OEM with it painted! nice
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:15 AM   #16
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Looks good, buddy.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:33 AM   #17
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Looking great! That's one badass Belta you got there...

Last edited by tk-421; 05-22-2009 at 03:34 PM.
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #18
drbilal

Thanks everyone. its been a long process so far with MANY trips to the shop. I got the matching mesh used in the rs grill for the bottom "air vent" part (below the plate) Ill post pics soon to see what you all think and then decide if I should keep it along with some other stuff I got from ebay.