Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-01-2014, 01:30 AM   #1
boneyking
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 toyota yaris hatchback
Speedometer, brake light, odometer all gone weird

Hello, all. I own a 2007 Toyota yaris hatchback. Somehow between when I last drove it up until I was about to leave my house this morning, some peculiar things happened. The odometer is lit but with no text (plain white screen). The brake light stays on even though I have disengaged the handbrake (text under the speedometer in Orange saying BRAKE). And when I drove it around the block to see if it would snap out of it, I noticed the speedometer wasn't moving.

Any help is much appreciated. I can provide a picture and video if that helps.

PS if it make any difference, the car is a 5 speed manual.
boneyking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake light, odometer, speedometer, yaris 2007