Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-31-2016, 09:33 AM   #1
wildcard

Drives: 09 3dr HB 5sp
WTS: 2008 OEM Headlights, headlight harness, misc parts

I have for sale some OEM parts from a 2008 Yaris Hatchback with 138,000 miles.

Headlight wiring harness - $80

Headlights - these are a little oxidized but still quite clear, $20 each or $35 for the pair. *UPDATE* due to shipping costs because of the over-sized nature of the Yaris headlights these are going to have to be local-pickup only. sorry.

Side marker lights - $10

Front and rear bumper covers - front $40, rear $15
These are a bit rough, some of the mounting holes are egged out/cracked and one of the extended mounting pieces in the middle on each are broken. Due to size these can only be local pick-up but I am willing to travel a reasonable distance from southwest missouri to meet.

I will also consider removing the badge or grilles from the front bumper if you just want those parts, PM me with offer.

I also have the front inner fender liners I will throw in with the front bumper if wanted.

All parts are plus shipping. I will usually ship USPS but can do UPS if requested but it will take me a few extra days to get to a UPS facility to get them sent out. Paypal is preferred. Items are located near Bella Vista, AR if you would like to pick-up locally.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by wildcard; 04-01-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Fixed picture
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:50 PM   #2
afarara2000

Drives: 07 Hatchback Yaris
Send a message via MSN to afarara2000
headlights still available?

Interested in the pair of 08 headlights you have here for sale. I drive an 07 hatchback but I'm pretty sure there the same lights. I understand your saying local pickup only for the $35 pair. I am located in Sunrise, Florida (33351) and don't mind paying an bit extra for you to pack them up nicely and have them shipped to me.

Please let me know if you'd be able to ship for me and how much additional I will owe you.

Thanks
Alan
afarara2000 is offline   Reply With Quote