Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2006, 07:33 AM   #1
spookme

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVTi T Spirit
New to the forum

Hi Guys & Gals,

Im a noob to the forum, based in the UK and just taken delievery of my New Yaris this weekend, Im gutted to see the pecs you guys have available!!! there is only 3 spec available here in the UK with 3 engines!

1.0 petrol, 1.3 petrol and 1.4 diesel!

And there aint no RS spec! in fact at this time, no real "sporty" spec!. I took the Tspirit model, which is the "top" model here in the UK.

15" alloys, keysless start, keyless entry, cd/mp3 player, fogs all the jazz, but there is no body styling except the wheels and front lamps!. I used to have the pleasure of working for Toyota myself and my last car that I took was a Yaris T Sport, great little car.

Im hoping that I can be one of the first members on your site here from the UK and will post some images on of what the UK spec looks like, because I can see there are a number of difference! and I have to say, the toys you guys get on your look kewl!

Catch you soon
spookme is offline   Reply With Quote