Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #1
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
turbo intake manifold

Hey guys, I figured it has been a while since I have posted, been busy working and all. Anyways, this has been my lastest mod, and it is nearing completion. The only thing left is to weld on to vacuum nipples for the brake booster and for the pcv hose. I'm hoping to be done soon and get some dyno time for a retune and all and I will post up on the results. A few mods need to be done still, i did the throttle body water jacket removal, and i have to reroute the radiator hose. Anyways, here it is.

turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote