Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #1
roneezy360

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007
Tokico Blues and Tein S questions

Does anyone know any springs that'll give a lower drop than the Teins? Before you suggest coilovers, I am a part time worker and full time student. Its hard for me to afford things as it is, and with my tax refund I was just thinking of how to make my daily driver a bit sexier. I have a 2007 yaris hb and its currently on stock shocks with micro image lowering springs. I think the Teins drop it a bit lower, but from what I've read not that much. At the moment just weighing my options and seeing if there are springs that give more of a lower drop than Teins and the Micro Images. If I was a full time worker, I'd probably be okay with getting coilovers but that just isnt gonna happen lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

roneezy360 is offline   Reply With Quote