Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #19
elsteverino889

Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan black
Bro dont sweat it, egg can wash off. The 3rd day I had my Yaris somebody keyed it. There were 2 key marks in this event both were 2 feet long and dug until you saw white and my car is black so it was deep. Each one was on one side of the car around the back door. Trust me when i saw that i almost cried but there is nothin you can do there is evil everywhere u go.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:39 PM   #20
Dragonacc

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 70 Mach 1, 84 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Jamal, don't ever talk again.
It's just a wild guess, but I think Jamal is from somewhere in Asia. English isn't his first language so I'm guessing he is relating his experience about the area he is from.

Of course, I could be wrong.

And to the OP, sorry to hear about your car. I've been afraid to leave me car unattended since I picked it up, it'll probably be a good thing after I get my first dent, scratch, etc.
Dragonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:56 PM   #21
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by earljail View Post
Ouch. Vandalism sucks. I had my grill stolen twice on my old VW. During one of those incidents, somebody jumped up on top of the roof and dented it badly.
wow, bastards these days...
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:26 AM   #22
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
Its so easy to get away with car vandalism if no one is around.

My brother got a 98 Corolla for his 1st car and on his 2nd week he noticed his front bumper and hood has been dinted. Someone reversed into his car and left no note, nothing.......theres no point of puttin an insurance claim on a little dint but its gonna cost him a bit to pop it out. I hate people like that.

I remember one time this old white guy lookin flash in his bmw Z4, mind you i was eating lunch with my workmates outside a cafe and this guy was about 60+ years old. He was reverse parking and he hit the car behind him while he was tryin to reverse park!! He managed to get into the space, he walked out....looked at his car and he walked off. I looked at the other car, it was slightly dinted. So i wrote a little note and left it on the car. I left my number on it too, the person rang me up and said thankyou to me becuz she got the bmw z4 owner to pay for the little dint. She told me that pop out cost him $330.....

cost of repairs these days......
Old 03-26-2007, 10:15 AM   #23
jaspie
Lil White her name is ~

Drives: White YRX 5DR Hatchback 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasher22 View Post

My brother got a 98 Corolla for his 1st car and on his 2nd week he noticed his front bumper and hood has been dinted. Someone reversed into his car and left no note, nothing.......theres no point of puttin an insurance claim on a little dint but its gonna cost him a bit to pop it out. I hate people like that.

I remember one time this old white guy lookin flash in his bmw Z4, mind you i was eating lunch with my workmates outside a cafe and this guy was about 60+ years old. He was reverse parking and he hit the car behind him while he was tryin to reverse park!! He managed to get into the space, he walked out....looked at his car and he walked off. I looked at the other car, it was slightly dinted. So i wrote a little note and left it on the car. I left my number on it too, the person rang me up and said thankyou to me becuz she got the bmw z4 owner to pay for the little dint. She told me that pop out cost him $330.....

Wow.....how can people do that ~ How can they choose to be so ignorant ~

That's a good thing you did there ~ I will do the same thing if I saw something like that happen cause I will wish someone informed me if it happened to me ~

Jaspie ~
jaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #24
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
That was indeed a noble thing you did. Wish there were more guys like you around

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasher22 View Post

eijikikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #25
Speedz
Will work for Yaris...

Drives: Yaris
How much would it cost for those 'dent doctors' compare to those traditional panel beaters? Coz they advertised that they do just as good job for a fraction of the cost...?
Speedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:17 AM   #26
DollaZo

Drives: Toyota Yaris YRS
This thread reminds me of the Monday morning off to college.

Washed my car the day before and I was minding my own business along the freeway when 2 c*nts drove past, the passenger stuck his head out as they speed past me and spat at my car. I know that its not as bad as an egg, but who the f*ck spits at someones car.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #27
jaspie
Lil White her name is ~

Drives: White YRX 5DR Hatchback 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaZo View Post
This thread reminds me of the Monday morning off to college.

Washed my car the day before and I was minding my own business along the freeway when 2 c*nts drove past, the passenger stuck his head out as they speed past me and spat at my car. I know that its not as bad as an egg, but who the f*ck spits at someones car.
People these days ~ You should of stuck your head out and spat at him.....

Ok.....not very nice but hey ~ He started it ~

Jaspie ~
jaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #28
elsteverino889

Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan black
Somebody hit me the other day in my lower front bumper right near my right fog light. Its just white paint smudged theres no body damage but it pisses me off that someone does that and not even take responsibility for it.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:51 PM   #29
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsteverino889 View Post
Somebody hit me the other day in my lower front bumper right near my right fog light. Its just white paint smudged theres no body damage but it pisses me off that someone does that and not even take responsibility for it.
this has nothing to do with this post but man you look like my younger brother. he has a picture just like the one on your avatar.

this is him. he looks kind of weird on that pic. with the shitty mustache but when he is clean shaven he looks like you.
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote