Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-15-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
YarisBlazer

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Tiny little scratch

HI guys, I've read the other posts here about scratches; I havent even had my Blazing Blue Liftback a month and I went in for my second fill up; well I'm used to the gas cap being on the right side of the car, not the left, so when I went to open my door it hit the gas pump and made a tiny scratch on my passenger door; I need to know if I should try a "scratch-out" compound to try to buff it out or a touch-up paint from my Toyota dealer; is Blazing Blue hard to match ? Thanks for any info; the scratch shows white and it's really small.
YarisBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #2
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Well, I think it is always best to give the Scratch X a go and if that doesn't work or help enough then try something else. It may be paint from the pump on the car rather. Give the Scratch X a try and then apply some wax on top.