Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
WingIt

Drives: 2005 NCP91 Vitz
Another from NZ

Hi,

Just joined up to mainly for maintenance based things as I have just bought a 2005 NCP91 Vitz in Japan, it should arrive early April, leaves Tokyo in a week or two.
It has done 104kms so will be giving it a good service when it arrives.

Car is being purchased by my partner to replace her Toyota Caldina as she only needs something small to run around town, we went for the 1500cc one as we will occasionally use it for trips out of town so wanted to have the extra grunt for hills/passing etc not expecting it to be a rocket ship by any means.

Though its a NCP91 it is not a RS model, just a Vitz U. We couldnt justify the extra price for the RS so went for this:

As you can see it has the OEM aero kit, mods will be limited to new Speakers, some alloy wheels and maybe a Ultra Racing rear sway bar. But with my vehicle history we will see how long that lasts

My current cars are a 1998 Honda CR-V lifted on A/T tyres and a 1999 Honda Integra Type R
WingIt is offline   Reply With Quote