Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #10
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut View Post
The only two times my a/c has been on since I got this car in February of this year was when the wife insisted on it on our drive to and from Vegas, when she was loaded up on post-op pain pills that made her feel hot. My window tint, sun screen and keeping the windows cracked helps keep it cool, and commuting over a 9,000ft. mountain pass every day doesn't hurt in that aspect, either.

It takes no more fuel to get my groceries to me than it does to get yours to you. The sad fact is most of us don't get local food, and you definitely aren't getting any local food at all if you get your groceries at Wal-Mart. The only time I'm sure I'm getting local food is from the seasonal farmer's markets.

You burned a few milligrams of brain-food glucose, and at least 1 calorie with your fingers, making that post, by the way. Not very efficient of you!
I'm just messing with you buddy. I don't buy my groceries at wal mart. I go to various stores for groceries and -never- buy my produce at wal mart as a matter of fact. That is where I get stuff like toilet paper, dog food, shampoo, tooth paste, deoderant, some vitamins and some clothes. They sell Dickies at wal mart. There is a Whole Foods market a block from my house and I also go to other grocer's. We have a Farmer's Market but I never make time for that.