Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #73
90tsi

Drives: 09 yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
.....somewhat, depends on your hangover lol
aint that the truth tho.

we'll have to meet up somewhere and ride in together to keep the group together.
90tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #74
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
BUMP
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #75
coheed

Drives: 08 BB LB
26 days people. Got a buddy and his wife rolling with me in a MK2 vr6 swapped Golf.

Do we have a definite plan for a meet up in the morning to roll into the show together?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #76
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Im going to be contacting a Toyota Dealership in Downtown Nashville to see if the mind us meeting on there lot. Want to grease the wheels before just showing up as to not get on their bad side. Once I get the details in writing I will let everyone know on here
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #77
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

List updated =) Back to 20 people going WOOT!! Don't forget, Micro Image give aways, details coming soon.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #78
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Give Aways Wooo!!!!
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:25 AM   #79
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave

Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Well it looks like I will miss Saturday, but I will be down real early Sunday morning.

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #80
90tsi

well that sucks dude at least youll be able to make one of the days.

times getting close hope everyone getting their stuff together. i know i was finally able to finish my radio leds after procrastinating for the past 4mths. one more trick to pull and i think ill be good.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #81
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac View Post
Give Aways Wooo!!!!
YEAH!!!

I will be roll calling at the meeting place and we will need to leave at the time specified so that we can get there and get spots. Roll in time, we should be lined up and ready at the gates at 8:00am. Anyone lagging behind will be left to fend for themselves and the crowds. We can try to save a few spaces by spreading our cars out slightly, but Omari and his crew are on top of making sure they make the most of the space that is there, so the time to make room is very limited. Either way, the earlier the better. If you're hung over you can sleep it off in the car when you get there LOL.

Can't wait to see everyone again and to see new faces.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #82
90tsi

sounds good to me. bring a chair if you gotta sleep the hangover off is all i gotta say. lol. For sure we all should do a gathering on Fri to touch bases.

we should do some number trading if no one has done so. kcalb we traded last month. Everyone else we pm'ed eachother ours last year. As long as a couple of us has everyones numbers we'll be able to get everyone on the same page.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #83
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
I'm back on as a "maybe" ... will confirm one way or the other end of first week in July ;)
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #84
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Anyone that is going and gets lost or something can text me or call me @ 787-432-0065 is don't answer its probably because I am driving so text me or try leaving a msg.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #85
JBougie
Banned

Edit: Crap, I forgot this was an open forum. KCALB has my number :P
Old 06-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #86
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

I asked about holding spaces earlier last month. Omari stated that there wasn't enough interest in it last year so they were not offering it this year. But, if we roll in together we are good to go.

If any of you have pop-up style canopy, please bring them. There is an entire space behind our cars when we are placed to gather and relax. If it were not for John and a few others last year bringing their canopy, we would have roasted.

Survival Suggestions:
~ Canopy -- If you have one please bring it plus folding chairs. As I said above there is plenty of space behind our cars to set them up.

~ Sun Screen -- If you can't figure that one out, I will be poking your arm every five minutes just to see the white turn to red.

~ Coolers -- Bring em if you have em. We shared and bought as a community last time, just be mindful and respectful.

~ Water -- To go into the coolers, duh lol. Drink, drink, drink - WATER and Non-Alcoholic drinks!! DON'T wait until you feel thirsty -STAY HYDRATED. In hot weather, as much as 3-4 quarts per day are recommended while outside. Avoid alcohol and caffeine, which are diuretics -- substances that increase water loss via the urine. We had no problem last year and its just good form if you don't get wasted at the show. Wait till the evening.

~ Food -- If you bring your own food, it will save you a tone of money and time from standing in line. Small grills might work but I need to check on the rules and regs to make sure, but I think I saw plenty of people grilling. I will double check and update this post ASAP about that. I'm sure all of us wouldn't mind some good ol' burgers and dogs and buck to offset any cost.

~ Meds --If you are taking medication, ask your doctor about its side-effects. Be extra cautious in the sun/heat if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or other medical conditions. Also be extra careful if you are taking any medications. For instance, certain medications (like some antibiotics, NSAIDS [such as ibuprofen and aspirin], and some oral contraceptives), may make you sunburn more easily, so stay out of the sun as much as possible.

~ Clothing -- Dress in light, loose, cotton clothing. Natural fabrics like cotton are much cooler than most synthetics.

If I've missed anything let me know and I will add it.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #87
90tsi

Dont forget somewhere to rest the ass. Chairs are golden here. I forgot mine last year and wont every again. That ground get hard fast.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #88
JBougie
Banned

Those are some really great tips! Goodness I really hope I can go!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #89
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Water -- To go into the coolers, duh lol. Drink, drink, drink - WATER and Non-Alcoholic drinks!! DON'T wait until you feel thirsty -STAY HYDRATED. In hot weather, as much as 3-4 quarts per day are recommended while outside. Avoid alcohol and caffeine, which are diuretics -- substances that increase water loss via the urine. We had no problem last year and its just good form if you don't get wasted at the show. Wait till the evening.
Dont have to worry about that remember last year while we was waiting in line they searched all the cars for fire arms and alcohol and then we passed tru the gates to another one to get to the center of the track. So if you are going to bring it anyways go ahead but it will not pass
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #90
JBougie
Banned

^ I'll hide a flask in my shirt. Trust me, they won't notice it's there. lol