Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-01-2017, 10:57 AM   #1
Innovative 1

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB 5spd
07 Yaris HB driver side tail light connector wiring help

I had jdm RS tail lights on my Yaris (which are for sale shortly) and I'm going back to stock with car. Putting my old original stock tails back on. I got the passenger side wired up right because on the diy I followed it and I has pictures of the passenger connector. Its been a while since I put those rs tails on and I didn't plan on changing back so my dumb ass didn't snap a pic of connector the way it was. If anyone could either take a pic of connector on the driver side in stock order on stock tails it would be most appreciated. If anyone does and can't take a pic could you just tell me color of each wire from left to right?
Innovative 1 is offline   Reply With Quote