Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-01-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
Dadams

Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
modellista 2 body kit?

Ive seen the pics of it and I reallyyyyy want to get it I was goin to go with the C-1 front and sides and the wings back if anyone is familier with the exact naming of the parts youll know what Im talking about for everyone else heres some pics :P

C-1

Front and sides

Wings back bumper

and heres a pic of the modellista 2

I noticed alot of people already have the C-1 and I just like the straight-edged look the modellista front has comparability to the curved look of the C-1. Anyways I was just wonderin.... who the hell sells it?! Ive been looking for it everywhere but I cant seem to find anyone who sells it! Im really only interested in the front bumper of the modellista I was wanting to keep the wings back (even though I think the modellista back is the same thing, correct me if Im wrong) So does anyone stock it and can you mix and match the parts? thanks for the help!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
enviri

Drives: 2010 Yaris
i always thought the modellista2 looks awesome, and always had that feeling that that's the only jdm bumper that didnt require a front impact bar swap since it bulges so far out. You might want to try japanparts for the modellista, or Garm for the C-1 or equivalent?
enviri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
That rear is INGS+1, not "wings". Don't know if my supplier has that front bumper, but I sent off your photo to find out. We have a shipment that is just leaving Thailand now, very good replica quality.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
Dadams

okay thanks micro! and sry bout the mistype thts how they spelled it on the duraflex website. Ive been looking at your guys' store and I have a feeling Im going to be buying alot from you in the future! :P
Old 11-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #5
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Thanks!

I'm making up a web page for the Liftback like I did for the sedan with all the bodykit/aero/exterior parts we have access to. Coming soon...
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #6
Dadams

Not soon enough! Haha how much would your full body kit cost w/ shipping if I got it like I described above? And would you guys do a shipping warranty?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Dadams

Oh and is there an after market hood that isn't carbon fiber? I've been researching it I like carbon fiber and all but it won't go with the theme I've got set up
Old 11-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

^ Micro Image hood comes in fiberglass. $189 shipped in USA.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
TOLMACH

Drives: soarer
Sh*t.. I am in Canada.. shipment will probably cost a furtune ((
TOLMACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
Dadams

Oh my god your my lifesaver! Okay I decided after much thought to get the C-1 body front and sides and the ings+1 back I loooove the look the modellista has but it comes with that really annoying bulge where the emblem sits which is the reason I'm getting rid of my stock one. I looked at your store and I couldn't find your body kits is that what you were talking about with the new website?
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
TheRealEnth
Beast

Drives: 2007 Blz Blu LB
Send a message via AIM to TheRealEnth
Yeah i got rearended and am replacing my bumpers; i need to see the inventory as well

One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back.
Its a Chao!!!
TheRealEnth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #12
Dadams

That blows dude sorry to hear that. Thats the only thing Im worried about when thinking about putting aftermarket kits on if someone hits me a bodyworks shop wont replace them :/
Old 11-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #13
catliektheif

Drives: 2010 5 Door
heres the page i think that garm was talking about..

http://www.microimageonline.com/foru...CK-Aero-Thread

i want this kit too.