Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
bzinn 1

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Need some search help

Sorry for asking guys but I spent a week here and on MI searching for answer to what hub adapter will work and retain the clockswitch,I am fairly sure it is the Bell Works one but can't find a site that has it.

I want to keep my ability to use the horn.Again sorry to ask I have tried everything I can think of search wise and cant find my answer.

I am gonna do a Sparco steering wheel and a quick release but hate to jsut give up on the hub adapter and dont want to wast money buying wrong products.

So if you know please help....thankyou....Brian
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
Klink10

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
PM CaliYaris at MI he would most likely know.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
You have to use a hub adaptor with an aftermarket wheel. We have Works Bell, but the NRG hub works great too and costs less. It's in our store, and here it is on my truck (with a Sparco wheel). Fits with or without quick release (shown without).

I hope we can also sell you the wheel and quick release when you're ready.

Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
bzinn 1

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Thanks Garm.....yeah I contacted Works Bell and they have the airbag mount but it is generic and they said may still need modified.....so after more searching I found that the clockspring is not needed for the horn....heck I can turn my blinkers on and off by hand.

Garm......where the hell else would I shop........lol
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote