Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Do you know what Google Adsense is?

You ever heard of Goodle Adsense? I didn't either. But about 3 months ago, I got an email from them. Long story short, I have about 5 videos on youtube that have gotten over 40,000 views, each. One of the videos has over 100,000 views. All of them relate to my lifted tacoma truck.

Anywho, they emailed me and told me I was now eligible to be apart of Google Adsense. Because I have gotten "X" amount of views on those videos, I had the opportunity to now put banners and ads on my video page, and I would get paid for it. I thought it was pretty funny and I decided to do it. One of the things you had to do was give them your tax information. Once I did that, I kind of forgot about the whole thing.......until today. I check my mail today, and I have a check for $128.00! LMAO. I couldn't believe it. That was the money I made over three months. Wow. It made me think about how much money those video bloggers make on youtube, that have thousands of subscribers and always over 100,000 views for each video blog they do. Kinda crazy.

I love America.

Help me make money! Watch my video and click the advertisements that plays during my video, and on the bottom right of the video player. LMAO..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxsbMSX5VE
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote