Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Yarrris-Wench
Keep To The Code

Drives: Red 2009 Toyo Yaris- Isabella
Send a message via AIM to Yarrris-Wench
Question San Antonio Meets

Hello all, I'm new & sorry if im posting in the wrong spot!

I've been going through all of these forums for meets & such around San Antonio. I think i heard there were a few in Oct. but i'm not quite sure. I'd love to know who/how many of us in San An there are these days so let me know! I haven't seen many Yarii around lately but I know i pass plenty of people in my little stock. :)

I'm a newbie to the car scene in general, I've never really been interested in them until now. My boyfriend is a 50's greaser working on a 53 chevy which i love to death. He's been explaining how engines work & what parts go where & what they do. This got me quite curious about my own little car, so here I am. I'm hoping that If i can go to enough meets and meet enough people, including my boyfriend's knowledge, I can catch up to where I understand what all the different names & words mean. lol. I'm just wanting to be taken under someone's wing and taught the ways of the yaris. :P

So sound off let me know what i've missed and what we could possibly pull together!
Tail Lights, HIDs, Tint, Rear Speaker Box & Amp(Boom Boom :P)

Yarrris-Wench is offline   Reply With Quote