Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-16-2006, 10:17 AM   #1
riceboy

Drives: icebox
Would anyone be interested???

http://falltour.ca/default.html

I was thinking all the GTA Yaris'sssssssssss will be smoking hot when those JDM tails get here and get installed... let's show em off.....

Yes/No????
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:51 PM   #2
brandon6976

Drives: 2001 Celica GT-S & 1986 Supra
Send a message via MSN to brandon6976
Hey guys thanks for posting up the link. I've aded YarisWorld.com to the list of Clubs and would be honored to have you guys out. Below is the official post that was on our site

Hello all,

Hope all is well.

Well sadly the summer has come to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of c7 are proud to announce Fall Tour 2006.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 15 2006. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. Please choose a representative from your club accordingly and email brandon@c7performance.com

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be provided the day of the event.

Participating organizers and volunteers will be available throughout the event for any help. Phone numbers of organizers, as well as FRS frequencies will be provided.

For all participating, make sure you have FRS radios to communicate with your club members.

For those coming outside of town, there are hotels close by our starting point which is in Mississauga, please email lyla@c7performance.com if you need any help. If there are any who would like to do something for the days before the Fall Tour, let us know and something will be arranged.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, I need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event.

That being said, the police are aware of our event and are supporting our tour. However, reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.

In the past Fall Tours, we have worked alongside MADD and this year we will be doing the same, but will be adding something else. As an option, each participating car can volunteer to give a $2 minimum. Proceeds raised will go to a local charity. If you would like to give more than the minimum, you are more than welcome to. Just remember, this is only on a voluntary basis, you are not expected to give if you do not want to.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Lyla (lyla@c7performance.com) or Brandon (brandon@c7performance.com). We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, let’s make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the highly talked event yet!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance

waiver - www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
registration site - www.falltour.ca

2001 Celica GT-S and 1986 Toyota Supra
brandon6976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:52 PM   #3
brandon6976

I should also mention the event will be in the mississauga/brampton area ending in Hockley Valley (north of brampton), it'l be on Oct 15th (sunday). As well thanks to the generosity of Mega Auto Collision and Audio Heaven this years Fall tour will be TOTALY free as they are covering all cost of renting the porta-potties, preparing the field and event insurance.

Old 09-22-2006, 06:23 AM   #4
bigsky2
Cousin Vitz

Drives: Yaris RS 5DR / Vitz RS wannabe
I'll drive my Yaris to Toronto for a meet because everyone in Vancouver is too lazy to gather up
Old 10-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #5
brandon6976

Hey I just thought i'd mention some new news guys. PASmag is going to be coming out. This is an Auto magazine sold in North America with a circulation of about 180,000 for anyone who hasn't seen or heard of it.

They will be onsite covering the event. as well they will be;
-Giving away free magazines to everyone and free PAS Nation Decals
-Giving away annual subscriptions to their magazine for $5 a year
-There will be FULL event coverage in PAS Mag for the Fall tour
-They will be scouting show cars to feature in upcoming 2007 issues of PAS Mag
-They will also be scouting for new car clubs to feature

Over 230 cars already signed up !

Old 10-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #6
riceboy

Looks like I'll be working....
Old 10-02-2006, 10:14 AM   #7
Teruyume

Drives: 06 Yaris RS
Send a message via MSN to Teruyume
So it's about time to show off my SUPERCHARGER and those sexy JDM goodies ^__________________^

wonder how to register haha
GP Racing GR-6 15x7
Kumho Ecsta AST 195/50R15
Tanabe DF210
JDM LED Tail lights
Teruyume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:42 AM   #8
riceboy

Just go to www.falltour.ca, all the details are there!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:41 AM   #9
Teruyume

I already signed up yo, lets bring more Yaris out there man

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GP Racing GR-6 15x7
Tanabe DF210
JDM LED Tail lights
Old 10-04-2006, 09:57 PM   #10
brandon6976

Hey guys just an update. I will be doing the pre-run for any club leaders who want to meet ask some questions and see the route as well as the finsih line this weekend both saturday and sunday you will have an opportunity so please let remember to e-mail me at brandon@c7performance.com

Old 10-10-2006, 12:46 PM   #11
Teruyume

so far i'm like the only guy signed up for the thing.... so m i represented.................. :P
GP Racing GR-6 15x7
Tanabe DF210
JDM LED Tail lights
Old 10-10-2006, 06:29 PM   #12
riceboy

Sorry man,.. couldn't get the time off... otherwise I'd be there!!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:03 PM   #13
brandon6976

Hello everyone

We are just days away from the Falltour this Sunday!! In the link below you will find the information on what's going on during the day and the route for the tour itself. Regarding the starting point, we are going to start from the AMC lot, but in the north lot closer to the McDonalds. If any of you guys have questions, please contact us right away at Brandon @ c7performance.com or Lyla @ c7performance.com.

As well, we have worked on an offer with Denny's. For any who will eat there before we leave, please let your waiter/waitress know that you are part of the Fall Tour cruise. They will give you a $10 gift card for your next visit to Denny's. Please make sure you print yourself out a copy of the attached file and ask any questions you may have.

Take care,
Executive Management Team of C7 Performance
http://www.falltour.ca/FallTour.pdf

Old 10-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #14
riceboy

Looks like I'll be going after all.. just signed up... I got the day off!! Hopefully more ppl will come out it'd be nice to have some Yaris finally get together!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:57 PM   #15
brandon6976

I’d like to thank everyone who came out and participated in the Fall tour, thanks to the participation of all the local clubs it was a great success. We had well over 500 cars and I’ve received a lot of positive feedback. I have to check but it appears we raised a fair amount of money for MADD.

All in all I couldn’t be happier. I’ve posted my pictures of the event so far at http://media.c7performance.com/index...2006/FallTour/ (as people upload pictures they will end up at this link so check back every couple days) if you have any pictures of the event I would REALLY appreciate if you upload them at http://www.vignando.com/upload/progress.asp just put them all into a zip file (or any type of compressed document such as cab, rar, ace etc. I pm me if you don’t know how and I can help you do this) and I can host all the pictures with full sized resolution that you can remote link to all your friends!

Pasmag also had very positive feedback about how great the event was and of course it wouldn’t have been possible to have the event with the help of Mega Auto Collision and Audio Heaven.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:13 AM   #16
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Waiting to be SC'ed

Drives: 07 RS LB mt 5 door polar white
Send a message via MSN to Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Nice shots... I see some yaris backends in there with them jdm rs tail lights and I also see my friend Kingston who has a gen 3 camry sc'ed showed up too..
Nice turn out!

-Rick
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS is offline   Reply With Quote